$100 to a million in 3 years

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back to crushing

I had $250 on a particular site and ran this up to 2k over a couple of days of stts and plo.

I went out on the friday night after in Manchester with a mate, got completely blasted, got in and thrashed a grand in about 10 mins before his laptop died which meant i kept the last grand. Woke up in the morning and had forgotten, remembered after an hour or so and logged into see the damage.

Of course as i'm logged in i may as well have an hour, by the end of the hour i had $100 left, getting drunk cost me nearly £1k!!!

That hundred $'s is now $15,885 after a tourney win, two other finals and some solid plo play.

I need a new car so i've withdrawn 10k and i'll be scaring the life out of some timid 1/2 plo players with the rest.

Gl at the tables

toyzzzz

3 Comments:

  • keep up the degen drunk money donking and join my club, nice spin up tho!

    By Blogger Ironmonk, At 10:15 AM  

  • keep up the degen drunk money donking and join my club! nice spin up tho.

    By Blogger Ironmonk, At 10:16 AM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Home Theater, At 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<$I18N$LinksToThisPost>:

Create a Link

<< Home