$100 to a million in 3 years

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dear Miss Pokerstars (only a woman could be this evil)

Oh mistress with the sweet 'win lever' please pull it away from 'do him with a 12" wide dildo' to 'lets not improbably shaft him in every major pot, just occasionaly will do'

Deposited on pokerstars and got destroyed by them again. Mental stuff, over and over again. I'm in one more tournament and i'll forgive them if i win it.

Tournaments are such a filthy affair, you invest hours to get disgustingly violated and exit for a few dollars profit.

Twice i flopped a boat and lost to 2 overcards, i can only remember it happening twice before to me so twice in a night is crazy to say the least, i went from chip leader to out in a $100 27 man sng with 7 players left, i put my chips in 5 times in a row with the best hand and lost every one, as i type i have just exited the last tournament but it was a 3 outer so he was clearly 50/50 at worst

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to hero [Td Kd]
: folds
: calls 30
: raises 35 to 65
: folds
hero : calls
: folds
: folds
: folds
: raises 235 to 300
: folds
: folds
hero : calls 235 (tilty call, but hes played almost every pot so worth it for double through potential )
*** FLOP ***
[2d Ts Ks]
: bets 540
hero : calls 540
*** TURN ***
[2d Ts Ks] [Kh]
: raises 1470 to 2550 and is all-in
hero : calls 1305 and is all-in
*** RIVER ***
[2d Ts Ks KH] [Ad]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
: shows [Kc As] (a full house, Kings full of Aces)
hero : shows [Td Kd] (a full house, Kings full of Tens)
collected 5480 from pot

I really couldn't call my opponents idiots or anything just cold decks and horrid, improbable redraws.

Load of old bollocks.

Jose for england.

Gl all

toyzzz

6 Comments:

  • suck it up Nancy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:35 PM  

  • Hi,

    I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links with my site, http://www.stackthefish.com

    100-1 million is definitely possible. My old room mate did it, but he also played his ass off.

    We offer poker coaching and rakeback. You could even open up a rakeback account with us to get a percentage on those you refer.
    Let me know,

    Slider
    http://www.stackthefish.com

    By Blogger Max, At 2:26 PM  

  • Hi There,

    I like your blog. I want to know if you'd like to exchange links with my poker site.

    I represent the website http://www.stackthefish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback + Pro Poker Blogs.

    If you'd like to exchange links with me, please e-mail me back at stackthefish@gmail.com, For the structure of my link,
    I'd like it to read StackTheFish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback

    With it linking to http://www.stackthefish.com

    I will add your link to my page as soon as you have added mine. Please send me the format and URL of your link you'd like displayed.

    Thanks!

    StackTheFish

    By Blogger Ryan, At 8:08 PM  

  • cheers to the response to the query.

    i hope "that bitch" with the kill switch sorts it out for you

    Dan

    By Blogger Check In The Dark, At 5:53 PM  

  • Merry Christmas mate
    good luck for 2008

    By Blogger Ukgatsby, At 4:32 PM  

  • HNY
    gl for 08
    update ?

    By Blogger Ukgatsby, At 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<$I18N$LinksToThisPost>:

Create a Link

<< Home